Material cutting and production of semi-finished goods
Eurocon Stålindustri manufactures and supplies all types of sub-contractor work. This also includes assignments where our customers require fully traceable material certificates and re-marking of cut blanks with a 3.1 certificate.
We have extensive experience in the processing of steel and can help with sawing jobs, bending tasks as well as rolling of slabs and profiles. As an element in our material cutting work, we offer 3D plasma cutting of materials with a thickness of up to 50mm – and you can request that we bevel slabs / prepare grooves for welding, and flame cutting of materials with a thickness of up to 150mm.
We offer short delivery times and a product quality and finish that ensure that your further processing of the blanks can be done under optimal conditions. All steel blanks, slabs, and profiles that are to be welded together will be shot blasted and bevelled according to your wishes before delivery.
Eurocon Stålindustri keeps the following in stock:
- Steel plate S355j2+n
- High-resistance steel HARDOX
- Boiler plates, such as P265 GH / SA516gr. 60 – P355GH NH NL2 SA516 gr 70.16mo3 – 13 cr. mo four-5
Sub-contractor of welding tasks
We offer turnkey solutions as a sub-contractor. In this context, we manufacture the semi-finished goods and carry out welding of high quality.
We master various types of welding methods and processes; this allows us to advise you regarding which welding solution would best match your task. Quality and a nice finish are the core of the welding work we provide as sub-contractors. Our company is certified in accordance with the EN 1090 standard, and this ensures a high standard as regards the production process as well as the application of materials.
When you give us a welding task, the welding will be carried out in compliance with your final drawings or concept paper. We will then prepare the required production specifications. As a part of the task, we will also provide any machining and surface treatment that may be necessary.
Our robot-controlled welding system enables us to offer small as well as large series at competitive prices, in high quality, and with speedy delivery performance.
Load-bearing steel structures
We offer manufacturing of load-bearing pillar and beam structures, staircases, gangways, or other steel structures to be used in the construction industry. Such structures must be CE-labelled according to EN 1090. Eurocon Stålindustri is approved for constructing and executing up to EXC 4, which covers structures like bridges, cranes, and structures exposed to vibrations.
With Eurocon Stålindustri, you will have a partner who can provide all types of load-bearing steel structures – large as well as small ones – made in accordance with the most rigorous standards.
Eurocon Stålindustri uses advanced production equipment and has the optimal production working and production facilities. This means that our work processes have the best conditions in each single case to guarantee a quality assured and optimal product.
List of machinery and equipment
- Plate roller, 16 x 3,000mm
- Plate shears, 10 x 3,050mm
- Edge bending machine, 320t x 4,100mm
- Hydraulic press, 100t
- Band saw, automatic, capacity Ø 520mm
- Band saw, semi-automatic, capacity HE800B / 510 x 800mm
- Cutting table 3,000mm x 12,000mm equipped with:
- Burners for flame cutting, max. thickness 150mm
- Hypertherm 260 Amp XD fine plasma with 3D ability for steel, stainless and aluminium, max. thickness 50mm
- Drilling centre with max. capacity for M12 threads
- Tunnel shot blaster, max. blank size 1,500mm x 800mm x 15,000mm
- Welding robot Migatronic Sigma 400, manipulators for blanks in these dimensions: Length 5,500mm x width 1,700mm – weight approx. 1,500kg
- Welding systems MIG / MAG / TIG
- Forklift, capacity 7.0t
- Forklift, capacity 1.5t